Pages

▼

Friday, June 25, 2010

My Recent Acro Yoga Performance

This was my acro yoga performance for the night of my birthday. It is my first time performing acro yoga and I should have smiled a lot more and we messed up on the easy parts and nailed the hardest parts. Overall, I am proud that we did our best though and we will only improve from here! Some things to look for in future posts: Brads Raw chips has sent me a box of their products and I will be reviewing them next week. Also, July 4th I leave for Montreal for two weeks for my acro yoga training. I will be taking a lot of pictures and plan to review a raw restaurant located in Montreal, Crudessence I believe.

14 comments:

  1. Wow, INCREDIBLY impressive performance and inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was one of the most remarkable things I've ever seen! If you messed up, I sure couldn't tell.

    LOVE the song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so AMAZING! I got so excited watching that - I can imagine how much time and effort was spent learning this, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I appreciate the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy camole ~ That looks really hard to do! Very impressive! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful! You did amazing! Made me misty eyed it was really awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the amazing comments! I appreciate them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that was super cool! You're in great shape.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just took the time to watch this and WOW! I am so glad I did! Beautiful and impressive. I bet your Father is so proud he's raised such a strong and graceful and present girl.

    ReplyDelete