Pages

▼

Sunday, February 14, 2010

30 Day Cleanse and Detox!


So, my raw for 30 days is gone and over and am falling back into the old ways of eating again:-). I do feel that my body functions best eating completely raw foods so for the next 30 days I am going to be consuming veggie juices, fruits smoothies, green smoothies, coconut water (water of the gods as far as I am concerned) and fruit juices. Wish me luck sticking to this! This is a picture of a carrot orange jucie I made and is posted in my juice and smoothie ebook:-). Happy Valentines Day!!

11 comments:

  1. That looks so yummy April! Good luck on your juice adventure! I need one of those too : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. I am going to buy a juicer soon so I can increase my green juice intake. I am striving for a 100% raw lifestyle for Lent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady,

    Awesome! That makes two of us :-). Both on the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color is so gorgeous. I need to revisit your e-book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Yes the colors are beautiful:-).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on your raw detox. You know those vibrant colored foods are great for you!

    James Reno
    Raw-Food-Repair.com

    ReplyDelete